Form 2: Foundation Engineering Inspection and Certification Request Form

This form is used to request a foundation inspection and provide an engineer’s certification that the foundation meets all HUD standards and qualifies for the FHA/VA loan. This inspection can be used for pre-owned manufactured homes.

Click Here For Our Other Forms